The stamps are related
to postage stamps, zemstvos, revenues, perfins
My greatest hobby is collecting stamps, especially stamps from:
- Imperial Russia, RSFSR and USSR, including revenues, zemstvos, cinderella's and other related items.
- Unknown stamps from Russia and Hungary
- Stamps and perfins from Hungary - Magyar Posta.
- Julemærker from Denmark, but also from the other Scandinavian countries.
- Stamps (topicals) with lighthouses on it, worldwide.
- Catalogs and other literature about stamps.
I also collect whisky labels from bottles. At this moment I have more then 2950 different whiskylabels.
- Not on stamps, but whisky labels from bottles, some information about whisky and some interesting links.
- Whisky labels, some examples of my collection.
- Overview in a text table of all my labels (more then 2950 different ones!!).
- I have scanned a part of my labels, about 170+.
- My interview (pdf) for the Dutch magazine "Whisky etc." Only in Dutch.
- stamps before 1950, see my want-list.
- stamps which are not in the normal stamp catalogues, like:
- army stamps.
- private stamps (i.e. cinderella's).
- stamps with the overprint PORTO.
Here are some examples.
- stamps with the well known three hole triangle perforation.
- stamps with perforations of firms - perfins.
- stamps with overprints which are not in the normal stamp catalogues, like army stamps and private stamps. If you have any literature or information on this please let met know it.
I have several stamps which I can't find, see the pictures. I hope someone can tell me more about them.Revenues - take a look at my revenues.
- Julemærker from Scandinavia, here are some examples of Denmark.
- From Denmark I also collect perfins.
- Copernicus, the well known astronomer from Poland.
- Windmills on stamps.
- Telephones on stamps.
- Precancels from Great Britain and Canada.
- Locals like Herm island, Lundy, Davaar, etc.
- Geographical maps on stamp
Unknown stamps USSR - Hungary
I'm looking for information/documentation or catalogues about revenues, cinderella's, perfins etc. from Russia, like:
- specialized catalogues.
- Russian philatelic magazines 1996-1998. The name of the magazine is "Philatelia".
For an overview of my literature and catalogues please visit this page.
Furthermore I'm looking for people who want to trade with me. I'm looking for:
- my missing stamps, see my latest wantlist for my missing stamps from Russia, Hungary and Denmark.
- perfins from Russia, Hungary and Denmark.lighthouses.
I can offer stamps worldwide but have a lot of Russia and Hungary.
Stamps Russia [Identified stamps][Kargopol][Nostalgic pictures][Occupation Azirbayedjan] [Occupation/territories]
[Perfins][Republics][Revenues][Souvenir sheets][Unknown][Zemstvos][Want list][Links]
Stamps Hungary [Perfins][Porto overprint][Revenues][Unknown][Want list][Links] Stamps Denmark [Julemærker][Perfins][Want list][Links] Perfins [Russia][Hungary][Denmark][Links] Whisky [Whisky][Scans of 175 different whiskylabels][Whisky labels][List of (2950+) all my whisky labels] Lighthouses [Lighthouses][175 photos Dutch lighthouses][Lighthouses on Stamps] Miscellaneous Stamps [A lot of Links][Locals Great Britain][Precancels GB/Canada] Miscellaneous [Add url] [Forum][Guestbook][Contact][Banners][Electric clocks]
Copyright © 1988 - 2013 by:
All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of owner.